Private School: Taipei City
Public School: Hsinchu and Taoyuan City
Contract period: one year renewable
English Native speakers with teaching credentials are preferred
Starting: January/Feb 2016
TEACHERS MUST HAVE:
- At-least one year of successful full-time experience at an accredited elementary or secondary school is preferred.
- Government-issued teaching certificate in his/her home country
K-12 SCHOOL INFORMATION:
1. 11 months contract
2. There are two academic system. One is the Taiwan curriculum system, and the other is a Taiwan/American curriculum system.
3. Taiwan curriculum system offers government-approved English curriculum, mainly taught by Chinese English teachers. Foreign teachers tell stories, teach phonics in Elementary school K-G4, and teach interest group classes somehow like elective classes from G5-G11.
1. Performance Incentives.
2. Salary begins from NTD$ 62,700 up to 74,000 per month depends on educational credentials/experience
3. If the teacher renew the contract, the salary for 1 month will be provided
4. Additional NTD$10,000 bonus every month
5. NTD$50,000 round-trip ticket
6. Furnished accommodation
7. National health insurance
8. 1-2 weeks vacation during Chinese New Year
TEACHER SCHEDULE AND DUTIES:
1. M-F 8:00am-5:00pm, 8 hrs with an 1-hour lunch break
2. Each class is 40-45 mins, Students level: 7-12 Elem, 13-15 Junior HS
3. Maximum teaching hours is 22 teaching periods per week
4. Teachers will assist in any subject-related activities at school or major school events, during weekdays
5. Teachers will assist in preparation for any English-related materials, such as listening test recordings, Story Time at English Library, etc.
1. Teaching resume with recent photo/s
2. Copy of degree and teaching certificate/permit/registration
3. Copy of passport that is valid for 6months
4. Earliest date of availability
Name: Michael Yang
Email:(use the button)