Position: System Integration Test Engineer
Location: Taiwan, Taipei
- Download SW onto target HW and run static/stress SW verification tools
- Verify basic functionalities of the SW on target HW
- Report any issues found during verification for further investigation
- Maintain documentation of test results
- Analyzes test results, isolate and report anomalies to ensure functionality and recommends corrective solution, work closely with developer to fix problems and verify solutions
- Bachelor or Masters in telecommunication, computer science or other relevant areas.
- Experience in system verification and test automation for mobile phone platform
- Experience in the stress and stability test of mobile phone platform
- Good Windows user knowledge install applications, drivers, configure HW
- Familiar with using excel and word to generate test report
- Basic knowledge about HW interfaces/peripherals e.g. UART, USB, SD card..
- Familiar with Android
- Familiar with script language like Python/Perl/Shell and etc.
- Strong background in mobile phone testing
- Thoroughness in a repetitive task
- Able to work independently and quickly cope with potential issues
- Able to design and develop stress, stability tests i.e. MTBF and test environment for smart-phone platform is a plus
- Has cellular protocol stack testing experience or protocol knowledge is a plus
- Familiar with test equipment such as CMU200/500, Agilent 8960, Anritsu 8820 is a plus
- Fluent Mandarin with good skills in English
- Willingness to travel overseas
- 3+ years work experience