Position: System Software Debug Engineer
Location: Taiwan, Taipei
- System debug, and verification for the mobile platform release and customer release.
- Support customer projects, regarding system debug and bug fixing. To lead the issues towards closure, by following up with different teams.
- Be responsible to provide technical documentation, customer technical training & consulting.
- As an expert in driver software on Intel mobile platform, provide technical support to customer developers, troubleshoot and resolve customers products issues.
- System Debug, developing, designing, testing and integrating embedded communications software.
- Solid C/C++, Assembly programming and debugging experience in embedded software development environment.
- Strong experience in using real time debugging tool such as Lauterbach trace32/ETM to identify & troubleshoot system/crash/reset/performance issue
- Familiar with ARM processor system architecture, instruction set and tools
- Experience in Device Driver development for embedded system such as Power Management, Memory & Storage, Connectivity, Bootloader for ARM based microprocessors or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience on RTOS are preferred.
- Familiar with test equipment such as CMU200, Agilent 8960, Logical Analyzer and Oscilloscope.
- Good experience and understanding on software design, development, release and maintenance processes.
- Coordinate technical support activities between customer and R&D team
- Self-motivate, responsible and work under pressure
- Fluent Mandarin with good read/write/speaking skills in English
- Willingness to travel overseas
- Good understanding on GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSPA+, LTE mobile phone is a plus
- Knowledge of Android/RIL, inter-processor communication like USB-HSIC, MIPI-HSI is a plus.
- Bachelor or Masters in telecommunication, computer science or other relevant areas.
- 5+ years work experience on mobile communication software system debug, verification or related areas.